- Abid M. Anwer is an expert in Industrial Management as well as in Management Consultancy. He is a very senior professional, and member of various professional bodies like ICMAP, CMAF, PIPFA, PIIA, PSTD, PAP, FCTLS and The Indus and Entrepreneurs etc. He served different industrial groups as GM/Director/CEO. Also headed Pakistan Institute of Public Finance Accountants as Executive Director. Remained in foreign and local consultancy in the fields of Finance, Management, and Textiles and Engineering etc. His long career in industry and keen interest in Education and Training has made him a fine blend of Trainer and Business Leader. He has his own style of promoting and developing people. He has been visiting faculty at ICAP, ICMAP, PIPFA, NIPA, NBP, Orasoft and Cabinet Division etc.
- He has also given presentations organized by Ministry of Sports (GOS), ICMAP, CMA Foundation, PIA, CEE (IBA), NBP, JNMDC, IBA, PAF-KIET, NED Engineering University, Mehran University, Indus Institute of Higher Education, CILT of UK, MAJU, CILM, SMEDA, NPO, USAID/TIP, UNDP, BFZ & GIZ of Germany, ICIL, Hino Pak, PRL, PPL, KICL, Afroz Textiles, Bolan Casting Ltd., YKK, Interloop, BEL, KATI, HCCI, F.B. Area Association, PHMA, PAPGAI, PAAPAM, Marie Stopes Society, IEC, PMI, Recknors, Green Berry Pakistan, SMT, New Concept and Niche etc. at Karachi, Lahore, Faisalabad, Islamabad and Hyderabad etc.
- He has developed over 100 tailor made professional courses that benefited thousands of professionals including Chartered and Management Accountants, Bankers, Engineers, Production / Plant Managers, Supply Chain Experts, Quality Assurance Experts as well as other Business and Trade Professionals and Executives from Middle to senior level. Mr. Abid besides Corporate Trainer is also a Master Trainer.
- He is a qualified Management Accountant, Certified Productivity Consultant from APO, Tokyo Japan and had received various International Trainings provided by experts from USA, Japan, New Zealand, Germany, Greece, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippine, Srilanka and India etc. He also did courses on Japanese Best Practices and on Development of Productivity Practitioners as well as various areas of Management, HRM, Soft Skills and Technical Subjects etc. etc.
- Abid is a Gold Medalist and holds I.C.M.A.P Proficiency Excellence Award, CMA Certificate of Appreciation, PMI Excellence Award, and Management Accountants Excellence Award along with various local and International excellence awards. He has been President Rotary International as well as President Islamia College and Regional Chairman of ICMAP. He served various National and Regional committees of ICMAP as well as Honorary Secretary of CMA Foundation. He is also Approved/ Certified Corporate Trainer of NPO, SMEDA and USAID/TIP. Presently he is CEO of Blue Apple Trainers and Qye A-Consultancy, Advisor/Consultant on National Quality Award, Green Productivity and SMEDA. He is also consultant of JICA on AUTO Project.
Chief Executive Officer at Blue Apple Trainers
Local Auto Consultant at JICA Tokyo International Center
Qualified International Quality Expert of New Zealand Award at National Productivity Organisation
Qualified Green Productivity Consultant at berufliche fortbildungszentren
Approved Lead Corporate Trainer at National Productivity Organization
Qualified Productivity Practitioner at Asian Productivity Organization
Former Member & Director of Pak Dutch Business Council at FPCCI